Epidemic Linkshell - New Seraph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epidemic Linkshell - New Seraph

Welcome to Epidemic, Guest. Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azagthoth's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azagthoth

Azagthoth's application Empty
PostSubject: Azagthoth's application   Azagthoth's application EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 am

Name:
Jobs level 75: SAM and MNK
Jobs level 65-74 (in the process of leveling): The next jobs I level will more than likely be WAR and DRG. I may take RDM to 60 first to solo KC BCNM.
Relevant subjobs leveled: Everything but BLU, PUP, SCH, SMN and I'm in the process of leveling BLM to 37.
Current RoZ Mission: Ark Angels - Divine Might [Can I have it?]
Current CoP Mission: I need all three promies. -- If anybody wants to static CoP with Yuzuchan and I we'd be more than up for it.
Current ToAU Mission: The Black Coffin
Previous Sky/Sea/Salvage/HNM linkshells: Unfortunately none, but I'm looking forward to learn what it takes to be an efficient and effective member of the guild.
Years of game experience: Over 2 years.
Who referred you to us: I bought D. Body from the LS (Sorry for stating the obvious Razz)

My main reason for applying is to increase my knowledge and skill within the game and help out the shell; I still have a lot of stuff I want to do like CoP, the rest of RoZ, ToAU, Assault and eventually Salvage. Therefore, if anybody needs help with any of the stuff I listed we might as well help ourselves by helping each other.

Leave blank if not applicable.
Which server(s) did you previously reside on?:
Please list any linkshells you were in on past servers:
Reason for transferring to Seraph:
Back to top Go down

Azagthoth's application
Page 1 of 1